- 1 cup (2 sticks) margarine
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups Maple Nut Matzolah
- 2 cups white or whole wheat flour (1 cup matzoh cake meal plus ¼ cup potato starch for Passover)
- 1 package vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup raisins (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Beat butter (margarine) with electric mixer until the sugar is combined.
- Add in the eggs one at a time and mix until combined.
- Add Matzolah, flour (or cake meal + potato starch for Passover), pudding mix, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Finally, add in the raisins and mix until combined.
- Drop 2 teaspoons of batter onto parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes until the cookies start to brown on top. Cool for a few minutes on cookie sheet before transferring to cooling rack. Cookies will be very soft. Once cool they will firm up.
Submitted by Melissa Kaye. Visit Li'l Miss Cakes