- One canister Foodman’s Matzolah (Original Maple Nut, Whole Wheat, or Gluten Free)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 4-ounce can sliced mushrooms, or equivalent fresh/sliced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 4 TB olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder, or 2-3 cloves fresh
- ¼ tsp black pepper, or to taste
- Heat olive oil in large frying pan on low. Add diced onion and mushrooms, stir to coat. Season with garlic and black pepper. Mix well, and cook until onion is lightly browned. Add chicken broth, and bring onion and mushroom mixture to a low boil. Add all the Matzolah, mix thoroughly, and reduce heat. Cook for two minutes on low. Remove from heat, allow to stand 15 minutes before serving.